Options

Is this a BUG or NOT????

You should rename wolverine to "wolvair" since he constantly hits air after dashing in (look at 32s). This was supposed to be fixed but you failed or lied.

Also, at sec 17 symbioid recovers TOO fast and blocks attack. This is very similar with sp1/sp2 attacks which are constantly blocked.

Also, it took 25 hits (I have entire video) before wolverine activates regeneration. With 14% change he should have activate regeneration 3.5 times!! So, again, either you fail to implement a correct random number generator or you lie.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jfukopdak5n0n42/Champions_2017-06-03-13-47-12_1.mp4?dl=0

Samsung tablet s2/android 7.0

Comments

• Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    edited June 2017
    I have a 5/50 of him that I use a LOT (for obvious reasons) and this happens to him quite a bit more than other champs... but still happens to any of my other champs. I'm on iOS devices so it's not device specific it appears.

BTW, was that a bleed immune node? You didn't proc one bleed on him that whole time?
  • Options
    AlphaBeta72AlphaBeta72 Posts: 28
    That was node 79 on alliance quest map5 - debuf immune.
  • Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Ah ok that makes sense. Apparently dash immune too. =)
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    It's a bug, they said it was corrected in the last update if you look at the patch note.

But it was not, like electra or gwenpool.
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    TKal wrote: »
    It's a bug, they said it was corrected in the last update if you look at the patch note.

But it was not, like electra or gwenpool.

agen venom has same problem too after dash he hits the air often
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Get the same issue with Daredevil, Elektra, Ronan, Storm, Thor and Star Lord I think its just botched code that they deem to be "Fixed".
  • Options
    More bugs and more bugs and more bugs...

Alliance quest day 4, I peek Ultron and push fight. Fight never starts. The wheel never stops spinning and game becomes non responsive. No network or connection problems as can be seen in video.
    When I restarted the game Ultron has lost 50% of his health. When I restarted the fight Ultron is not regenerating since their 50% is different than real 50%.

Video 1: Game is frozen during fight start
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/aiee6lyna7vhzv6/Champions_2017-06-14-00-17-21_1.mp4?dl=0

Video 2: Ultron lost exactly 50% health but he is not regenerating
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/y7dsemx6ispiaqo/Champions_2017-06-14-00-20-12_1.mp4?dl=0

I'm gonna open open more ticket, but I already know the answer "we understand you but we don't give a damn".
  • Options
    Injuries_IrkedInjuries_Irked Posts: 41
    Your video on ultron is below 50% health.9358.5 is 50%, youll need to be 9359
  • Options
    FizicystFizicyst Posts: 43
    I think his point is that he was at 100% before the game screwed up and took "50%"...of course the game rounded so that it took just over 50%. This put him too low to regenerate in the fight because he was now just under 50%.
  • Options
    BeezlebozoBeezlebozo Posts: 11
    I am getting tired of this issue as well especially in quest or war when you're disadvantaged already with the buffs. My 5* Ms Marvel misses Sp1/Sp2 attacks regularly and I love when I am going through a combo, press special and the AI parries instantly even whilst recovering from a hit.

Kabam need to sort it as the alliance I'm in is dying due to this, people just don't want to play war or quest. What's the point unless you pay for revives and health?
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Same problem. I don't have a video, but one time I got 8 combos on the enemy without Regen, and of course it was on one of those bogus nodes where it takes all of your health in a minute, so it caused me to have like 200 health at the end of the fight. Kabam needs to fix these things.
  • Options
    I decided to record all my aq/aw games and open a ticket any time Kabam screw my game. So, far they are not giving a **** even if I present them proven evidence of their faults.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Their reply is again about anything else but compensating for the 50% they stole from my champ.