**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New way to spend energy.

How come questing energy doesn’t work the same way as alliance questsing energy? The questing should only require energy if you haven’t discovered it and if u already did then it won’t cost anything. This should be like some type of event or boost to help you quest more. Well IMO.

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Because people often spend more units in normal questing for energy especially for new events and big story quest chapters to be the first to complete. If all the previous progress saved then that spending will go down. No one really thinks of that though so thanks for pointing it out.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I agree. With the constant addition of solo quests and the never-ending need for resources, we need ways to make our limited energy go farther. Of course Kabam won't do it because we're expected to by energy refills.

If anything, I would appreciate the ability to run multiple solo quests at the same time. Obviously champs would need to be locked in whatever quest you're running, and there would need to be a timer to complete the quest. I just hate being halfway through a monthly quest line and a Test of Valor pops up.
  • Options
    Lol yea. Also the only way for us to get any more energy is by buying energy refills or if u are under lv 60 then u level up and gain back all energy. But once you get to lv 60 u now rely on buying energy refills, another reason to make a new level cap to get more energy and increasing the amount you can store.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    energy is a PAIN in act 4. im trying to 100% it but the energy is just ridiculous

Agreed. I was able to blast through one pass of it when they had the energy cost reduction a few months ago. Slowly going back through to get 100% explore now.