Could we have flashback events again?

Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
I wasn't really there in 2016 playing this game, but the Modok's Mo problem event quest was quite a surprise. It seems super interesting and fun, seeing two champs being mixed to present a new champ (Ice phoenix, Frank Strange unstoppable ant etc.) just like the remix in 7.1. Sounds super fun, and feels like a welcome change. And no, I don't mean mix the Collector with Grandmaster type champs, NOT AT ALL.

Or

Could we have events like the locker and champ-hunt quest, which happened not so long ago. It was positively chaotic and great!

Comments

• Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

At this point they're more likely to flashbang us

Bruh 💀
    edited September 2023
    Also forgot to mention the legendary Mutant Treasure Island event quest.
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★

I wasn't really there in 2016 playing this game, but the Modok's Mo problem event quest was quite a surprise. It seems super interesting and fun, seeing two champs being mixed to present a new champ (Ice phoenix, Frank Strange unstoppable ant etc.) just like the remix in 7.1. Sounds super fun, and feels like a welcome change. And no, I don't mean mix the Collector with Grandmaster type champs, NOT AT ALL.

Or

Could we have events like the locker and champ-hunt quest, which happened not so long ago. It was positively chaotic and great!

As a 2019 player i'm curious about some old event so i would want to see them again

Or

As a 2019 player i'm curious about some old event so i would want to see them again
    I mean, they could do something like that for the Halloween event/month
    I don't want this thread to die. Please just give us Modok's Mo problems quest, or some famous past events again. Tired of complaining, tired of seeing people complain 😭😭
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,325 ★★★★★
    Sounds cool man
  • Mohammad07Mohammad07 Member Posts: 183 ★★

I don't want this thread to die. Please just give us Modok's Mo problems quest, or some famous past events again. Tired of complaining, tired of seeing people complain 😭😭

Might help a bit
    edited September 2023

Sounds cool man

Ikr, atleast mix champions sound cool

Might help a bit
    That's really kind of you. Thanks a lot!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,570 ★★★★★

Yall should really stop asking for this one. It was broken as in so bugged they couldn't fix it and let us do what we wanted. If it had kept it original form, you wouldn't have enjoyed it.
    edited September 2023
    Buttehrs said:

Yall should really stop asking for this one. It was broken as in so bugged they couldn't fix it and let us do what we wanted. If it had kept it original form, you wouldn't have enjoyed it.
    Didn't really know of that being bugged, but I did hear a lot of positive things about it, hence its mention
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Didn't really know of that being bugged, but I did hear a lot of positive things about it, hence its mention
    Yeah, the only reason everyone liked it was because Kabam let us run it in its bugged state. Like Buttehrs said i don't think many would have enjoyed it if it was actually working correctly.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    I like the MODOK labs (the non grindy version where you don't have to do multiple paths.). Hard, short, good rewards. Plus I have Buff Randomizers sitting in my inventory.