**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

$1 crystal and 1&2 star Arena

So it's pretty obvious that we arent getting the million likes at this point, with only a week left, but my question is are we still getting the arena and the $1 crystal? It would be wasted effort with the voting if we dont get the crystal at least

Comments

• Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    probably nothing....at this point i don't think we will get anything sadly this 1 million likes thing was a waste of time. I'm disappointed with kabam and how they are treating us im sick of it too bad we can't do anything about it....
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    A response of 850,000 negative reviews might get them to react.
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    It’s bc nobody actually really likes this game. We play it bc of the people we have met and the time we have put in. It can be fun to play when it’s not buggy, which is never lol. Seriously, if you put up a poll on who actually likes kabam I bet it’s 95% of people will say they don’t. What do they ever really do for the player base? Yeah they push out new bugged content and new bugged updates, but other than that it’s really nothing.
  • Volcanic45Volcanic45 Posts: 86
    This game is going down hill I really thought they would do right on these offers but of course not oh well saved me some money
  • ManiacalMeManiacalMe Posts: 57
    I don't see them announcing that event without the intentions of doing it anyways. Don't be surprised to see a post that says, "unfortunately, we didn't make our goal. But we're doing the arena event and the 1$ crystal anyways!"

Or something of that nature.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    They’re lucky to have the likes that they already have. Lots of people have withdrawn their likes previously from past bad experiences.