**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else annoyed to lose out on 200 commissary points from BGs?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
Cap’s event started in the middle of our 48-hour BG rewards. Players who knocked theirs out on day one lost out on 200 points. They can only earn 1000 from BGs, while players who slacked can earn 1200.

It’s a disappointing setup, considering that I’m likely to get another 1000 from loyalty and 1000ish from AQ. It could be the difference between teaching the third milestone and not.

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,167 ★★★★★
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

Nah, don’t really care, as I’m probably not going to get enough points for CW anyways.

As someone who’s farming units for cyber weekend, 900 units would be a healthy bounty.

Assuming the loyalty bundle is capped at 1, then those 200 points would be the difference between hitting the second or third milestone and not for many players.
    Brother, I just buy everything I want for the 2 big offer events every year.

Not raggin’ on the F2P guys out there, but for me personally, 900 is small in the grand scheme when I’m buying thousands of units in bulk, and something I can basically get just by paying $5 and logging in every day for a month.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

Nah, don’t really care, as I’m probably not going to get enough points for CW anyways.

As someone who’s farming units for cyber weekend, 900 units would be a healthy bounty.

Assuming the loyalty bundle is capped at 1, then those 200 points would be the difference between hitting the second or third milestone and not for many players.
    Brother, I just buy everything I want for the 2 big offer events every year.

Not raggin’ on the F2P guys out there, but for me personally, 900 is small in the grand scheme when I’m buying thousands of units in bulk, and something I can basically get just by paying $5 and logging in every day for a month.
    I pay my five a month. I spend 30-60 dollars at the big sales. I bought the triple pass and I’ll get the sigil 1-2x per year.

I can’t afford the cost of all the bundles at once plus a divorce lawyer.
    Haha, understandable. Luckily, my wife and I have a joint account for bills and separate checking accounts to buy what we want for ourselves. Has worked out pretty well, but I also attribute that to us also having no kids.

EDIT: In case it wasn’t also clear, I did NOT buy these offers. Talk about hot trash.
  • Options
    I raised a ticket on this, and KABAM said I was SOL. The start date never occurred to them and they aren’t interested in fixing it. So chalk it up to poor planning for a poorly conceived event.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I slacked, no issues. 😎