**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suggestion for Last Daily Login Prize

SkyfallNowSkyfallNow Posts: 110
edited November 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I hope kabam listen to us, and Kabam actually really listen to us. This month we got 2 T4B. What is your suggestion for next month last daily login prize?

Please vote or comment, thank you. Merry x-mas & Happy new year.

Suggestion for Last Daily Login Prize 51 votes

T4CC Crystal
11%
Ground_Round1Le_Marv_8hydrogohardMrBirnixanbu7dhoniApex1212 6 votes
*4 Awaken
33%
misscapamerica8SkyfallNowHeroBoltsySamMarquezStark78AlfaRCunhaSpiritOfVengeanceShadySMShaheerFIazKingDinoHDMaliciousVBannerdolann__RehsaXm3t4syl20TheMarauder53Killiander 17 votes
*5 shared Crystal
19%
Danicb94TonyStarkadqqedfyvrfabbassCoolGuy_McFlywhaler213CatacIysmicAAwkWardTom3579Cujo999 10 votes
T2A Catalyst
23%
SpinoLosspikMrbeast6000Superman69SpeedbumpThawnimlordmarsh091haunted_memoryIAmNotUrMomMagnataur91KiXshchong2 12 votes
T2A Fragment
3%
NevvBHort4 2 votes
Other
7%
nameplasDoctorJcolbyscipio987mwhitaker 4 votes

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Since I can't choose two things at once,I say:
    4* Awakening or 5* crystal.
  • SkyfallNowSkyfallNow Posts: 110
    *4 Awaken
    *4 awaken is rarely to find for free.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    T2A Catalyst
    Can't believe anyone would choose a 4* awakening over a T2A.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    T2A Catalyst
    Absolutely T2A .... Before the official release of new T5b, I would say T2A is currently the most difficult to obtain (and the most costly to buy using Units) resources. By year 2018, let's see how difficult for T5b to come by and how much it'll cost us ...
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Spino wrote: »

Hey, us intermediate guys need 4* awakenings and 5*s

But yeah,T2a is the most feasible option.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    *4 Awaken
    The login crystal with a 3 star guaranteed needs to be replaced with a 4 star
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Other
    Yeah good luck on any of this. We got 1 t4b from the login calender, not 2. We got the second from a special calender leading up to cyber monday.

What we got this month on the normal calender is what you should expect every month. Theyre not going to give away profitable items every month.....
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    *4 Awaken

It depends on where you are in the game...
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Other
    It would be nice to get a 4 star crystal for christmas, and those who have the uncollected title should get a 5 star crystal
  • Other
    i say for the uncollected. We should get a 4 star champ version of that champ with a rare chance at the 5 star version
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    T2A Catalyst
    T2A, 5 star crystal and a 5* awakening gem for holiday calendar.

Last year they have a t2a, t4cc, 4 and 5* shards i think all of which were pretty rare(except maybe 4* shards) at that time so i hope they do these this time.
  • Cujo999Cujo999 Posts: 117
    *5 shared Crystal

It's a lot better for me to awaken my 4* Hulk, Gwenpool, Rogue, Magik, Doc Voodoo, Iceman, or X-23 at this stage than to rank up my 5* Netflix Daredevil or Kamala Khan.

Obviously, I should eventually get a 5* worth ranking, and would be glad to have that T2A when that time comes, but that's down the road. It's the same as the people arguing that the random 5* Awakening gem in the Odin's Vault isn't that good because they could get one for a class they don't have anybody worth using it on.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    T2A Catalyst
    It's Christmas...I am definitely hoping for another t2a catalyst. I think last year they did that too.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    T2A Catalyst
    5* awakening gem would be better, but a T2 alpha catalyst is hard not to vote for.