Best 6* Ascension?

What 6* is worth ascending? (I already have a maxed 5* and ascended herc so i have no interest in ascending the 6* version)

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,679 ★★★★★
    In your case, Hercules. Or apocalypse.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,941 ★★★★★
    Herc. He'll get the most content done quicker and for less items/units.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,425 ★★★★★
    Apoc absolutely (considering your Herc stance as stated). He'll be my second ascension, whenever that happens. I use Apoc often.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,628 ★★★★★
    Herc, easy to do content and the chances of Kabam introducing a 7* Herc are probably null.
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,807 ★★★★★
    You need a champ who has the lowest odds pf being added as a 7*, which is Herc in your case. Apoc could be argued about, but since he is independant on his sig level, I would vote against, because a 7* will come one day.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Anyway Herc. Perhaps you have still a lot of content to do?
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 995 ★★★★
    Did you really just try to claim ascending the 5* is why you dont want to do the 6 star?

A max 5 star is about the same as an R2 (ascended is about R3 equivalent)... you can ascend an R5... twice the PI of your 5 star herc
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 729 ★★★
    edited September 2023

Diablo/kingpin is next but for You apoc
  • InsidiousHadesInsidiousHades Member Posts: 12
    A_Fungi said:

Did you really just try to claim ascending the 5* is why you dont want to do the 6 star?

A max 5 star is about the same as an R2 (ascended is about R3 equivalent)... you can ascend an R5... twice the PI of your 5 star herc

the reason i isn’t want to do him is because my 5* is also max sig and it’s hard to get a 6* to r3 currently (i’m cav). I plan to rank up herc, but i’m just not sure if he’s worth ascending before i finish act 6
  • InsidiousHadesInsidiousHades Member Posts: 12

my 5* herc has a max sig, so it’s easier to use his immortality. I’ll rank up and use the 6* herc once i can actually awaken it.