Is scorpion bugged

LeoZedLeoZed Member Posts: 653 ★★★
His heavy cancel into SP2 doesn't get converted into Torments. Tried many times against ROL WS and Cap Marvel. Sometimes they do and most times they don't.

Comments

• LeoZedLeoZed Member Posts: 653 ★★★
    No that is not the case happening mate... even if scorp sense is inactive, it happens
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
    Can anyone explain to me what this charge heavy - cancel heavy into SP2 is?

I have tried to do that action in-game and I just.. don't get it. I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm supposed to be doing or what it results in.
    It gives him double the amount of torment charges and also considers as bursts. So a good heavy cancel to SP2 deals great damage if it ain't bugged
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
    LeoZed said:

It gives him double the amount of torment charges and also considers as bursts. So a good heavy cancel to SP2 deals great damage if it ain't bugged

What I mean is HOW do you heavy cancel? I dont get it.
  • JarvisreiJarvisrei Member Posts: 405 ★★

LeoZed said:

You hold heavy and when your opponent rushes in, you use ur special. You don't have to hit the opponent with the heavy, just use ur special when they get close enough.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,858 ★★★★★

LeoZed said:

Best way is:
    • Place your debuffs
    • Bait out a special, so they're under a bar of power.
    • Back off and hold Heavy charge either when they're performing a Heavy/Special that you can avoid with a bit of distance; or after a Parry-stun.
    • Watch for them to (preferably) dash in, or (trickier) saunter into range as though nothing important was happening
    • Without releasing your finger from charging Heavy, use a different finger to activate your SP2
    It takes practice, and a bit of nerve. You'll find yourself throwing SP2 into block quite a bit at first. But when it works, it's brilliant.

LeoZed said:

Best way is:
    • Place your debuffs
    • Back off and hold Heavy charge either when they're performing a Heavy/Special that you can avoid with a bit of distance; or after a Parry-stun.
    • Watch for them to (preferably) dash in, or (trickier) saunter into range as though nothing important was happening
    • Without releasing your finger from charging Heavy, use a different finger to activate your SP2
    It takes practice, and a bit of nerve. You'll find yourself throwing SP2 into block quite a bit at first. But when it works, it's brilliant.
    I tried again once more and still feels bugged
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Member Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    LeoZed said:

LeoZed said:

Best way is:
    • Place your debuffs
    I tried again once more and still feels bugged
    Yah I remember this I believe Iceman is causing it unless you don't have him on your team I removed him and it worked for me
    I tried it with Agent Venom only and without synergies as well... mamy a times it doesn't stick buddy