Options

BG and The Spinning Wheel of Death

Frustrated is beyond an understatement. For as much revenue this game creates the least they could do is fix the "connection error" and spinning wheel of death. I've lost 5 matches now in the last two days in BG due to not being able to select my champions for the proper matchups and it automatically picking. By the time it finally connects the match has started. Between the energy and elders mark costs in a competitive game mode this just feels sloppy and distasteful. And before you go and say no one is forcing me to play the game mode that's not the point. You have a game mode and it needs to work as intended. If you can't, then either discontinue the mode or provide regular compensation. We all know Kabam only cars about $$$ anyway, but with the current state of the game I can see why some of the big streamers are refusing to spend money on thia game for years now. At the very least I want some victory shields and marks back for matches that would have potentially put me in the next bracket. Not too much to ask.