Kabam? Did you guys even held any meetings for this comissery event?

PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,128 ★★★★★
As many players have already pointed out that commisery event started right after 95% of players have already claimed their BG objectives, so missing out on 200 points already, hooray.

But whatever, here's the not so spicy bruh circus trick, for the next 3 days, that's correct 3, there will be no AQ, so for next 3 days f2p will fail to grind any points other than that loyalty selectors (prayer circle that it's actually worth something) This is seriously well thought strategy to make sure f2p players don't enjoy anything, before anyone say there's store, I have already bought gold offers and gem bundle. Look at this, for next 3 days, no AQ, no points, just despair and hand into my zipped wallet that I'm saving for cyber or banquet.

Comments

• AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Member Posts: 167
    Reach deeeeeep in that wallet playa...
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,128 ★★★★★
    I just want that Abyss SandMan man.
  • Mohammad07Mohammad07 Member Posts: 183 ★★
    edited September 2023
    For me it's more worse as i already missed the bg points but my dumbass also traded all my loyalty for aqtickets and then traded them for gold which I desperately needed for my nick fury. Yk you shouldn't hoard your loyalty

For me it's more worse as i already missed the bg points but my dumbass also traded all my loyalty for aqtickets and then traded them for gold which I desperately needed for my nick fury. Yk you shouldn't hoard your loyalty

I just don't even look at my loyalty, it started to multiply a lot from then on.

For gold, i would've bought uncollected crystals from Glory store and do that new side event which gives 200,000 or something gold.
  • Mohammad07Mohammad07 Member Posts: 183 ★★
    PT_99 said:

I just don't even look at my loyalty, it started to multiply a lot from then on.

For gold, i would've bought uncollected crystals from Glory store and do that new side event which gives 200,000 or something gold.
    Already did the side events already bought uc gold crystal 7 times and depleted my glory
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Yeah, Kabam had probably meetings and decided the number of Pts required + that they only wanted one full cycle of AQ inside. But a few threads proved that it was actually possible for F2P.
    WOLF_LINK said:

Yeah, Kabam had probably meetings and decided the number of Pts required + that they only wanted one full cycle of AQ inside. But a few threads proved that it was actually possible for F2P.

Yes I saw your post and followed it and so did my other Alliance mates 🤣
    So it was a Massacre.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,003 ★★★★
    Nope, they would like to forget their mistakes. Let them do that.