Options

Heyyyyy loyalty not bad

UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,062 ★★★★

I can see people buying this if it means they’ll hit the next level of rewards.

Honestly, surprised.

Comments

• Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 753 ★★★
    yup . I got exactly 1.5 mil saved up , really happy for that ngl
  • Options
    7* Hero crystal for 1.5 million AND no gatekeeping (like Incursions crystal) is a WIN for me.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,053 ★★★
    Snagged Vision Aarkus. Didn’t have a cosmic 7 yet, so pumped with that!
  • Options
    zkgenzkgen Posts: 8
    Does this give points towards the quest?
    Has anyone bought it?
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★

Okay but DO NOT make the mistake I just did...

Thinking the 444 units was for the 1,000 points.

And also buying the Loyalty 7* selector from the Loyalty store...

Not noticing that the loyalty selector was actually a DIFFERENT thing, in the Caps Commissary store...

Meaning I wasted 444 units that don't get me any points, bought a 7* crystal in the loyalty store which doesn't get me any points, and now don't have enough to buy the Selector in the Caps Commissary store.

Ladies and gentlemen... Don't be me.

OH MY **** GOD IT ALSO HAPPENED TO LE SERIOUSLY CAN'T THEY DO SMTH CLEAR '
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,864 ★★★★★

Not noticing that the loyalty selector was actually a DIFFERENT thing, in the Caps Commissary store...

Meaning I wasted 444 units that don't get me any points, bought a 7* crystal in the loyalty store which doesn't get me any points, and now don't have enough to buy the Selector in the Caps Commissary store.

I should’ve read this first lmao. Bought the crystal from the store
  • Options
    zkgenzkgen Posts: 8
    Good thing I waited a bit
    Sorry for your loss guys see if kabam refunds
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    NOOOOOO WHY COULDN'T THE LOYALTY SELECTOR BE 1 MILLION 😭😭😭 I COULDVE HAD LONGSHOT NOOOOOO!
    Big brain moment! Wait a min I can buy loyalty for units
    Update: LONGSHOT IS MINE FINALLLLLLLLYYYYY
  • Options
    zkgen said:

Good thing I waited a bit
    Sorry for your loss guys see if kabam refunds

I’m sure support would refund but I was happy with my pull despite buying from the store so I’ll keep it lol
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 831 ★★★
    BUT, isn’t the 6* R5 crystal more valuable than the 7* crystal?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,063 ★★★★★
    MiniMF said:

It was pretty clear actually. You need to buy the loyalty selector from the commissary store. They really couldn't get more clear aside from putting huge neon arrows pointing to the bundle
  • Options
    mbrace said:

How so? 6* rank 5’s will probably be more common as 7* take over the meta. The pool is good too, so I’d rather have one of those than another r5 tbh
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    mbrace said:

I agree, I went for it and happy with a mystic gem. These are worth 3x t6cc so is definitely high value as its the top prize from last years eternity of pain and there will be more ascension mats soon
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

MiniMF said:

It was pretty clear actually. You need to buy the loyalty selector from the commissary store. They really couldn't get more clear aside from putting huge neon arrows pointing to the bundle
    I think, at least my issue, was just seeing everything right as it went up, not thinking/reading clearly, and rushing to conclusions. I didn't notice that there were two new things added to the store - I only saw the offer where you could buy loyalty with units, and that's what a lot of people had been theorizing would be added, so my brain just went "oh this is it".

It's entirely my fault but it's just because I was excited, not taking my time or thinking clearly.

Hence why I added DONT ANYONE ELSE MAKE MY MISTAKE lol but it's clear I wasn't the only one to rush in.
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 ★★★
    I took the 6r5 gem, got mystic and took Doom to r5 bc I don't want anyone from that 7* pool. Some would argue Black cat is good but I just don't use her. Nice to collect 900 units too.
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Bought but can’t decide on 7* or the 4 to 5 gem. Only have three R5 now. Why did they give me a choice? 😃