**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What are you choosing from the loyalty selector?

Comments

• Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,366 ★★★★
    7-star crystal

Chose the Crystal, but twice the same … unlucky.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,591 ★★★★★
    7-star crystal

How is it?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,618 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    7-star crystal
    ahmynuts said:

Got Howard. Now my ears can bleed even more

What are your thoughts on Howard bro.. i got him too..and what you were hoping to get if you don't mind me asking

I like him. He's not the best but not the worst. I'd need more time with him to know where I'd place him though. Definitely a solid pull
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Rank 4 -> 5 gem
    Pulled Mordo
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Rank 4 -> 5 gem
    I think the 4-5 gem is the best bet as you can take better champs up than what’s in the crystal.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,618 ★★★★★
    7-star crystal
    DrZola said:

Not unhappy at all.

Dr. Zola

Trade offer. I'll give you my Howard. You give me your black cat lmaoo
  • Options
    BladeZero81BladeZero81 Posts: 72
    7-star crystal
    I got Black Cat and Mordo. I'm not mad about it
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 818 ★★★
    7-star crystal
    Have nearly 6m loyalty, so I'm thinking couple 7*, a 4->5 and maybe pickup Tigra or iAbom from 2020. I will need to buy the loyalty unit deal once, but I'll still net some units from the event milestones.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 474 ★★★
    Didn’t even see the rank up gem and went straight fort the crystal. Got Howard and am super happy about it.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★
    7-star crystal

Have nearly 6m loyalty, so I'm thinking couple 7*, a 4->5 and maybe pickup Tigra or iAbom from 2020. I will need to buy the loyalty unit deal once, but I'll still net some units from the event milestones.

Limit 1 selector
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 818 ★★★
    7-star crystal

Limit 1 selector
    Doh lol... Thanks for pointing that out. Saved me some potential buyers remorse.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,893 ★★★★★
    Howard and Storm
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    7-star crystal
    While i would use the gem for My first R5 but i only have 6 7 stars and enough artifacts to get the incursión crystals SO i,ll choose the 7 star
  • Options
    Futbol_4_LIFEFutbol_4_LIFE Posts: 53
    edited September 2023
    7-star crystal
    I got black cat so I’m happy probably should’ve done the gem tho
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Rank 4 -> 5 gem
    I had 3.2 million loyalty so bought the 7 star cystal from the loyalty store and picked the rank up gem from the cap's store. Got Storm which is great and mystic rank up gem to R5 Doom. Saving all those loyalty was worth it. Also I'm like 40k away from the 7 star incursion crystal so picking up the rank up gem was a no brainer.
  • Options
    ButmanButman Posts: 140
    DRTO said:

I have 3 mil loyalty, so I can purchase the bundle and get the 7* loyalty crystal from the loyalty store so I'm going with the rank up gem as I don't have a rank5 yet. Big Kabam W the loyalty crystal price is surprisingly cheap

is the crystal for paragon players?
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    7-star crystal
    the 4-5 gem is the right choice for like 90% of the player base. The champs in the crystal aren't game changers and the gem guarantees a top-tier rank-up. Pissed I didn't look closer at the offer.
  • Options
    7-star crystal

You could choose one 7* and a 4-5 gem or two 7*
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 857 ★★★
    7-star crystal
    Jake933 said:

I chosse the crystal.. but unfortunately i got hawrd the duck.. wish i choose the rank up gem

wdym ? Howard is solid

Gonna be honest, I didn't even see there was a 4 -> 5 Gem, I just went straight for the 7*
    I only have 1 R5 atm, but I'm still happy I went with the crystal, managed to get Aarkus who I quite enjoy!

same . I went ooga booga on highest progression lol . Shame on me
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 502 ★★★
    7-star crystal
    Chose the 7* but wished I went rank up gem. Also pulled a 7* from loyalty store. Annialus and the Mordo. Not a good day.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,609 ★★★★
    Hort4 said:

Chose the 7* but wished I went rank up gem. Also pulled a 7* from loyalty store. Annialus and the Mordo. Not a good day.

Who's Annialus??
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 502 ★★★
    7-star crystal
    I bought before I knew there were options. Would have opened one from loyalty store first and then came back to the Commissary store. Was hoping for Black Cat or Void with potential dupe.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Matty_Ice said:

I didn’t see the selector and bought my loyalty crystal from the loyalty store like an idiot…

You’re not the only one, sigh 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    NescioNescio Posts: 97 ★★
    7-star crystal
    I got Aarkus when my main chase was Black cat since I still don't have her 6*. I'm somewhat disappointed since my incursions 7* wasn't who I wanted either and then this happened too.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,745 ★★★★★
    7-star crystal

Not unhappy at all.

Dr. Zola
    ahmynuts said:

DrZola said:

Not unhappy at all.

Dr. Zola

Trade offer. I'll give you my Howard. You give me your black cat lmaoo
    Probably would have been fine with Howard, but Felicia was my #1.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
    7-star crystal
    I got void. Halfway to my 2nd crystal so I hope I dupe him! then hes going to r2
  • Options
    7-star crystal

Yay
  • Options
    Alan706Alan706 Posts: 27
    Rank 4 -> 5 gem
    Thronebreaker doesn’t have access to the 7* so my choices are limited