Triple 7* Day

AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,001 ★★★★
I got 3 7* today, yay!!! This marks my 18th 7* with no dupes yet.

Comments

• Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    18 and no dupes is pretty impressive. Let see how long before you get a dupe. How crazy is your luck.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    What’s the thinking on 7* CW? Does he provide any value you can see?

Dr. Zola
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    Imagine 7* CW
    7* CW
    Thats a lot of 7* is understandable
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    For me it was a Quad 7* Day.

Loyalty 7* from Cap and Loyalty Shop … then Civil Warrior from the Event and since he‘s my 8th 7* I can finally exchange my 420k Artifacts for another special 7*
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    And all equipped with a relic, some even high star rarity relics. It leads me to ask…which of your high 6 stars are equipped with relics, and do you even use those champs lol?
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Before Cap Commissary I had: Falcon, Mantis, Storm X, Venom

Now I have:

7* Crystal for 165k 6* Shards added Sauron

Then I was able to finish 💫 Quest which requires 5x 7* and the rewards led to Korg

7* Crystals from Loyalty Selector and Loyalty Shop added 2x Storm today

Final Milestone rewarded me with unique Civil Warrior

And cause I finally had 8x 7* I was now able to purchase 7* Incursion Crystal and got Hulkbuster

So all in all, pretty amazing Event (in my eyes). With F2P (hoarded) ressources only.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,001 ★★★★

And all equipped with a relic, some even high star rarity relics. It leads me to ask…which of your high 6 stars are equipped with relics, and do you even use those champs lol?

I have lots of relics by now. I see them as pets. All lead 7*s and 6*s should have a pet to take care and 7*s definitely being elders. I got it covered for my top 26 in 6*.

edited October 2023
    I see the disadvantage of having 7* cw in roster is people start thinking i m whale. I don't have fins and don't weigh much. They should have probably added ftp tag on cw if you get him without spending.

• HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 912 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

I see the disadvantage of having 7* cw in roster is people start thinking i m whale. I don't have fins and don't weigh much. They should have probably added ftp tag on cw if you get him without spending.

Who cares? Let them cry about it.

18 and no dupes is pretty impressive. Let see how long before you get a dupe. How crazy is your luck.

And the streak is over. It got jinxed. Guess 7* dupes are not bad after all. I did get Terrax after this post so my streak is 19-1.

• DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    Congrats on all of those plus the DM dupe. Not a useless new one in the bunch.

Dr. Zola