**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

rank 5 mystic

Des99Des99 Posts: 117 ★★
This is my second rank 5 (1st hercs)
ps. I run suicides

rank 5 mystic 65 votes

doom
72%
SnakeEyes69Spity68buffajrzuffyManup456bm3eppskikiFurieuxSupreme_KnightJVoorheesjcphillips7Thoye3ReignkingTWRenaxqqAzenstarTheGodfather39HoitadoRiptideBlackTuranWayWorn2525Deadpoisdead 47 votes
claire
18%
Il_CuocoNescioRayhanIshaque10or_StrongMattstafariKTPrimalSparty6AJ007BLUECHEEZEMutantA___4444McocBestGameEmomike 12 votes
diablo
9%
MoosetiptronicWinterFields13579rebel_UnOriginalcoolspiderman17_MarvelNoob 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 475 ★★★
    doom
    IMO since this is your 1st mystic R5. I would go with Doom. Because he is a double-edged sword.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    I've got a Mystic gem too ill r5 Spider supreme or Purgatory it seems
  • Options
    BLUECHEEZEBLUECHEEZE Posts: 13
    claire
    Kamal Khan is all you need (source trust me bro)
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 653 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    doom
    Voted before reading lol. Don’t r5 Doom if you run suicides he’s not at all suicide friendly. I’d go with Claire
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    doom
    You can't be serious.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    diablo
    Not doom if you run suicides. He’s horrible for suicides his whole kit is designed around throwing a million specials. In addition to that, he doesn’t have any immunity or resistance to poison or bleed.
  • Options
    Mohammad07Mohammad07 Posts: 183 ★★
    doom
    I have both doom(maxed 5) and Claire(6'2).
    Doom is the best champ for power control and his defense is heaps better than Claire.
    Claire is more suicide friendly tho with great utility. But doom just feels great to play with.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    doom

Voted before reading lol. Don’t r5 Doom if you run suicides he’s not at all suicide friendly. I’d go with Claire

Oopsies, always read before voting. I'd go Claire or Diablo, but lean more towards Diablo.
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    claire
    I'm in the same position CGR was my first r5 and I'm taking up Claire for my second.
    She's awesome, I use her all the time, immunities, power gain, buff immunity which is never blocked by nodes.