**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Upcoming science champs if any?

Hey Kabam,
Ok so yep here’s the thing, I went for that offer for a 5 star awakening gem and figured why not odds were in my favour I didn’t mind 5 of the classes except one, we all know that class.

And guess what yep got a damn science gem, now my question is well there’s 2 questions, 1. is there any plans for a science champ? 2. Will it be a great science champ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ZerovZerov Posts: 26
    edited November 2017
    I'm hoping Sandman, Asian Hulk, Doc Sampson, Skaar (Son of Hulk) and Weapon H (Hulk-Wolverine hybrid) will be released soon...
  • Options
    Sandman sounds good, I’m expecting wasp to be an option. And maybe they make fantastic 4 science, that’s if they ever get added to the game. Guess my gem will gather dust now lol!
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Hey Kabam,
    Ok so yep here’s the thing, I went for that offer for a 5 star awakening gem and figured why not odds were in my favour I didn’t mind 5 of the classes except one, we all know that class.

And guess what yep got a damn science gem, now my question is well there’s 2 questions, 1. is there any plans for a science champ? 2. Will it be a great science champ?

Thanks.

Want to hear something funny? This was my post yesterday, before the deals, when I jokingly predicted I’d get science:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/205558#Comment_205558

Guess what I got from my awakening crystal?!

I think science is a 50% chance, the rest is divided up among the other classes.

Anyway, the story doesn’t end there! I rage-popped my 5 star crystal and got ... Quake. So I awakened her and I’m most likely going to rank 4 her at some point.

Not the best champ in the game, but about as good as it gets for the science class.
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Science:

Mr sinister
    Doppelgänger
    Sandman
    Lizard
    Fantastic 4
    Doom
    Red skull
    Omega red

Maybe:
    Modok

Let’s hope we get 1-2 of them this month
  • Options
    BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    Don't forget Dr. Pickle and Ms. Fizzle too.
  • Options
    I don’t know, I have no desire to awaken Quake if I get her, not sure if I would use her as much as I would with other champs I have, the champ needs to be diverse for me.

I have blade, starky and voodoo, and these are champs I would use most. It’s the reason why I wanted a skill, tech or mystics in that order I wanted most.

Until I find a champ that helps with end content then it will just sit there, now I get Quake has her uses so maybe.