Options

Motivated Veteran Player 5289 Prestige looking for strong 5x5 Alliance due to daylight savings

Hey all Losspik here

I'm a highly active veteran player (since 02.01.2015) looking for a quality alliance.

A lot of map 5 & 6 experience @ expert level with alliance prestige of 5.5K
Regular bosskiller with consistent kills against all map 5 & 6 Mini Bosses.
Tier 1 AW experience often MVP always in the top 3/4 players.
Officer experience in multiple alliances including running my own BGs , path assignment & placement
Top roster of 3 R4 5*s 23 5/50 4*s 2 R3 5*s

I've completed all in game content with the exception of LOL 100% (1 run through) & play arena for milestones weekly.

My reason for looking for a move is due to the recent daylight savings changes, I'm in South Africa where there is no daylight savings as such AQ used to start @ 9PM local giving me enough time to get in 4 moves, it now starts after 10pm by which time Im often in bed.

This is why I'm looking for a 5x5 alliance where the start of AQ isn't imperative to have all 10 players in as it is with map 6.

I'm still highly competitive & am 1 T2 Alpha away from a 4th R4 5* as such Id prefer a top end 5x5 alliance getting close to Top 300.

I'm looking to move after current AQ & have prestige sheets AQ scores etc at the ready.
I'm based in South Africa (6 hours ahead of US (Eastern) 1 hour ahead of Europe) but have been playing in predominantly US alliances for years

Hit me up on Line ID losspik I have prestige sheets AQ scores etc at the ready look forward to hearing from you!
wv575t020xp9.png
4avl2cvee0od.png

Comments

• Options
    LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    It looks like Ive found an alliance. thanks to everyone that got hold of me.
  • Options
    LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Im on the market again if there's any alliances available
  • Options
    Contact me
    Line app: jonnieblaze
    Ign: Cosmickk
    Map 5x5. AW, tier 3. I have an international bg