**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Glory store empty

I was going through the store tabs yesterday and when I got to glory the store was empty apart from the small energy refill. I had just been in the store a few hours prior and had the full store, my girlfriends store is empty also on her device as well however my main account has the entire store, any ideas?

Comments

• Options

• Options
    SandrockSandrock Posts: 3
    Mine too. No idea why - was looking through the forum for info.
  • Options
    Me too haven't seen anything mentioned at all anywhere else
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 276 ★★
    Seeing it in my alternate account. Just got glory rewards from AQ and was going to spend on resources to level.
  • Options
    * not seeing it in my alt account. My main account it exists untouched, but alt account is Proven and it only shows energy refill.
  • Options
    PHILLYB781MAPHILLYB781MA Posts: 41
    edited September 2023

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

The first pic is from my Alt. I barely use it but figured I’d take advantage of Caps Solo objectives. I was able to spend my glory a few days ago but now the only item that’s been showing is the Small Refill.
    The 2nd picture is my main & it’s completely fine. This isn’t a major concern but any idea why this is happening or what I can do to try to fix it? I use an IPad btw if that matters. Thanks!
  • Options
    Mine eventually returned sometime Sunday in my alt account.