Options

Whats the point of making a buff a buff, if it just turns into a passive?

I made a post a while ago talking about the exact same thing.

But in the morbius deep dive his buff simply turns into a passive when nullified, so why not just make it a passive to begin with?

I swear they be over complicating these champs

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    Laceros said:

But in the morbius deep dive his buff simply turns into a passive when nullified, so why not just make it a passive to begin with?

If you made a post about this before, then surely you received many answers there, and thus there was no need to create yet another post on this topic as the answer would not have changed from what it previously was
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    But the answer OP got wasn't what he wanted. So if OP ask again someone might provide a wrong (right) answer to OP's liking.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,552 ★★★★★
    Laceros said:

This is so theres a different him fighting mystics and non so hes gonna be able to ramp quicker easier against mystics and slower when not mystic they wanted to do it so there be a difference. Once people get hands on u will see the difference in time to kill with the buff and it being a passive
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    WhAt's ThE DiFfErEnCe BeTwEeN gLiDiNg WiTh a CoOLdOwN aNd GLiDiNg WiThOuT a CoOLdOwN... That's how dumb your question sounds right now lol
  • Options
    SoSA__RemakeSoSA__Remake Posts: 135
    Another low iq thread on the weekend