**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6* nexus luck

It was pretty tough.

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 ★★★★★

It was pretty tough.

Best champs of threee classes... I have all of em at sig 200, and they are pretty amazing
  • Options
    Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Posts: 602 ★★★
    Herc
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Shang chi is good lil bro
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

ahmynuts said:

Yeah, not in the same league as Herc and Doom though. You can't have #1 of mystic and cosmic and then like #5 of skill and say they're comparable
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 917 ★★★
    edited October 2023
    ahmynuts said:

Zuro said:

ahmynuts said:

Yeah, not in the same league as Herc and Doom though. You can't have #1 of mystic and cosmic and then like #5 of skill and say they're comparable
    True, but in this scenario I'd much rather have a new Shang-Chi, than add 20 sig to my already awakened Doom.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Herc is pretty good taunt champ unduped but i don't know a lot about Shanghai
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,546 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Zuro said:

ahmynuts said:

Exactly lol. Herc is the obvious choice and a cheat code for most of the game. I would only take Shang if I loved him that much
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

ahmynuts said:

Zuro said:

ahmynuts said:

Exactly lol. Herc is the obvious choice and a cheat code for most of the game. I would only take Shang if I loved him that much
    Tbf not everyone wants a cheat code to the game, but then again it's not that deep lol
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Zuro said:

ahmynuts said:

Shang chi is definitely not as good as herc... But he is not like 5th best skill... He is the best skill offensively (for questing) and for bgs the second best.