**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BG Store Bug and Cap Trade-in Event

Do you guys think there's any chance the BG store bug is going to get resolved before the Cap event ends tomorrow? Or perhaps the event will get extended?

Unfortunately, I was counting on the 30k 6 star shards from the shop to finish the 7* trade in. So now I'm short for both the crystal and 200 event points. I've been scrounging all weekend to see if I can pull together the missing shards from old content, but I've done all the content that offers it.

Outside of the store getting fixed, it looks like my only other option is to buy it via units or cashshop, but it doesn't feel great to reward a bug with money. And I'm not sure it's worth it at that point.

Comments

• Options
    AzdefAzdef Posts: 166
    Maybe run the Gauntlet again if you have the keys..
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 947 ★★★★★
    Highly doubt it gets fixed in time.

- hide the final details of the event until a Friday
    - update the store on a Friday which breaks other stores over the weekend that could be useful in completing the objectives
    - End the event early Monday before the stores are fixed

It’s not malicious… and mistakes/bugs happen. But they get put under a very powerful microscope when an event is poorly designed with a short time table.