**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

To the people complaining about AI

LacerosLaceros Posts: 106 ★★
I don’t understand what you people want, do you want the AI to be a complete sandbag?

The AI, is actually acting remotely like a real player, theyre parrying specials, throwing specials mid combo, and withholding specials and not just throwing them around because you decided to dash back a couple times?

Its funny because the same people who tend to want a real 1v1 (No AI) complain when the AI acts even remotely less than an idiot.

The AI actually makes you think when you play, because you dont know whats going to happen, why does everyone want a brain-dead fight, where its just parry 5 hit, bait?

Comments

• Options
    LacerosLaceros Posts: 106 ★★

Braindead take

Apologies if Im not a senile old man with the attention span of a 2 year old
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Other than the Gladiator AI in the sidequest, I've not encountered anything as bad as people claim
  • Options
    Ortoun said:

My favorite is when you knock them down with a special and they dash in and are combing you before you've recovered.

That's not something that should be happening unless your touch is being missed or delayed. You should always be able to block
  • Options
    Ortoun said:

Ortoun said:

My favorite is when you knock them down with a special and they dash in and are combing you before you've recovered.

That's not something that should be happening unless your touch is being missed or delayed. You should always be able to block
    Sersi is the worst for it, but have seen it from several others
    Could it be because of her stun /unblockable after her specials attacks?
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 611 ★★★

Ortoun said:

Ortoun said:

Not sure how that is relevant, she gets knocked down by a special and is dashing in to combo you before you have control back
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,113 ★★★★
    What bizarre timing for this. Cause while there ARE blatant AI issues, and we HAVE been talking about it...that was mostly like, a full month ago. I haven't seen anyone mention barely anything about it recently.

We've been distracted at how bad Cap's Commissary is and how monotonous the SQ is to keep talking about the AI. Did you hit your head and fall asleep for a month and just woke up?
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Ortoun said:

My favourite is when the AI is backdraft intercepting me 😛
    It has become so good at this, that it can dash back multiple times to dex out of my attacks, till it finds the opening to retaliate like a pro player 😂
  • Options
    Ortoun said:

Ortoun said:

Ortoun said:

Not sure how that is relevant, she gets knocked down by a special and is dashing in to combo you before you have control back
    Ah okay. I thought you meant her knocking you down and then punishing you again before you can recover. I haven't seen such a situation occur to me. Is it common against sersei?
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,597 ★★★
    Vulture, Venom, and some others A I. are ridiculous as if they reach SP1 gauge ,they will do and will be easily defeated.

Try and see
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 397 ★★
    Laceros said:

I don’t understand what you people want, do you want the AI to be a complete sandbag?

The AI, is actually acting remotely like a real player, theyre parrying specials, throwing specials mid combo, and withholding specials and not just throwing them around because you decided to dash back a couple times?

Its funny because the same people who tend to want a real 1v1 (No AI) complain when the AI acts even remotely less than an idiot.

The AI actually makes you think when you play, because you dont know whats going to happen, why does everyone want a brain-dead fight, where its just parry 5 hit, bait?

1v1 pvp take though... how brain dead can you even be lol..

Pve and pvp are not the same thing. In pve every enemy has atleast 5 to 10 multiples of your health and 3 to 5 multiples of your attack. They have a lot of nodes that benefits them while we mostly have none. You don't expect that in pvp lol.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,816 ★★★★
    I don't think the OP realises the AI is meant to be annoying at times, or the game would be too easy.