**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Is this username allowed?

2ยป

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Dude's trynna get the other ally banned so they lose the war fr.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,796 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Maat1985 said:

Wubbie075 said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Imagine being offended (which is your case I assume) by a color

"Negro" is a way people refer to Black people, usually intended to be derogatory.
    1973 called, and they want their racial slurs back.
    It is offensive, but there are some languages that use the term as well, so it's not always used in that context. If you're referring to someone who is of African descent, then it's offensive.
    Then there's the obvious point that Black people refer to themselves and each other with it. I'm not qualified to speak on that because I'm not Black.
    it cannot be offensive for a Spaniard to call a African " un hombre negro"
    that is literally the same as an english speaker calling them "a black man"
    if that is offensive then i call the person being offended a racist for being offended by someone using another language. LMAO
    Exactly what I was about to say lol even the pronunciation is different.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,151 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    This thread brings to mind the French sports equipment company Le Coq Sportif - the name means 'the athletic rooster', but English speakers (and my brother, much to his own amusement) often phonetically translate it to 'the sporting cock'.
    For some reason it was banned from being worn at my high school ๐Ÿคท