1 7* or 7 6* incursion crystals

VikDabasVikDabas Member Posts: 86
I checked incursion 7 star crystal and 6 star crystal..I am confused which crystal should I target? Appreciate your help.

1 7* or 7 6* incursion crystals 54 votes

7 star crystal
90%
BendyMagicBentonFreakydSIlverProfessorAzKicker316mercurialvaporKingnaesCassyRepto23LiquidkoldPikoluAyden_noah1HungaryHippocaptain_rogersWhoDaPooEwell65SSS69RenaxqqJoshua_EiversAbspain101WinterFields 49 votes
6 star crystal
9%
DoomflameDerpyEaglesakaiSagaChampionAlphaNeymar10 5 votes

Comments

• ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 786 ★★★★
    7 star crystal
    7* Crystal is your best bet, but to open it I believe you need 8 7* champs. Kind of a strange requirement but even if you can’t open it yet I’d still save for the 7* Crystal. 7* champs are getting much easier to acquire
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    7 star crystal
    As i said in the other thread don't forget the 66 4* crystals
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,846 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

"A 6* may come and go but a 7* remains forever"
    - Robert Frost

I'm pretty sure 6 stars also remain but facts🔥
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 995 ★★★★
    7 star crystal
    I don't understand how this can be a hard choice, unless you are in dire need of ISO

A seven star is R4+ straight out of the box with just ISO and gold invested, no cats needed

A six star will burn so much gold, catalysts and ISO just to get up there, and you actually have to make a decision on if it is worth taking to R4 (most aren't)

So you get loads of ISO and a max of 3,300 7 star shards, if all your pulls are max sig and you get more shards from the crystal.

So you can have a 7 star or 1/5 of a 7 star with a bunch of ISO to sell
  • VikDabasVikDabas Member Posts: 86
    A_Fungi said:

I don't understand how this can be a hard choice, unless you are in dire need of ISO

A seven star is R4+ straight out of the box with just ISO and gold invested, no cats needed

A six star will burn so much gold, catalysts and ISO just to get up there, and you actually have to make a decision on if it is worth taking to R4 (most aren't)

So you get loads of ISO and a max of 3,300 7 star shards, if all your pulls are max sig and you get more shards from the crystal.

So you can have a 7 star or 1/5 of a 7 star with a bunch of ISO to sell

Thank you very much 😊
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 ★★★★
    7 star crystal
    If you really need one of the 6 stars in the exclusive 6 star incursions crytals, the 7 star is the right choice. 7 stars are the future.