6.2.2 help

IndianGamer3IndianGamer3 Member Posts: 89 β˜…
Sorry for asking a very squad specific question. I am taking red hulk, kingpin, kittypryde, hyperion, cosmic ghost rider and (mysterio or Fatman or knull). Atleast after reaching boss node, how can I add fury to 4 players by getting in a synergy player for fury? Who should be replaced with which hero? πŸ˜…

Comments

• SabercatbroSabercatbro Member Posts: 10 β˜…
    Interesting question, are you planning to use Fury for the path because I'm not sure he is a viable option for the Mr Sinister boss of that quest. Fury's best synergy is the one with quake/ant man that allows your entire team to evade the first 3 damaged hits you'd receive. In regards of who to switch It would depend on the ranking of your team. Most important thing for you is going to make sure you have a counter for the boss.
  • IndianGamer3IndianGamer3 Member Posts: 89 β˜…
    @Sabercatbro I was referring to fury as ability, not nick fury. As boss needs active fury to place damage. Else 90% damage is resisted.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,952 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    For 6.2.2, I just brute-forced the Mr Sinister boss with NF. I used like 7 revives, but it was pretty easy with the right equipment. Overseer is a great option, and his Cosmic mode shredded through Sinister.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    To get the fury synergy that most use, you’ll need heimdell and Angela, warlock and ultron/vision. Using the squad you have, you won’t be able to do it. If you want to use the team above, I’d suggest focusing on Hyperion and hope he keeps his furies up. He is poison immune so that’s good. Id probably sub red hulk for fury, let him die, and then get that 20% attack boost.
    @willrun4adonut I don't have a 5 or 6 star nick. Adding lower version still does the job right ?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes it does, but you can't add 4* or below for act 6 so you're out of luck. I'd do Heimdall then for his indestructible synergy (if you have him). Otherwise, just go Hyperion and revive through.
    edited October 2023
    @willrun4adonut No Heimdall either. Damn! I have awakened hyperion. Also there is cap on damage limit per hit too right, should not be more than15% of health ryt?
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just prepare some revives and use Hyperion, he meets all the criteria for the node, (poison immune with active furies) just spam heavies and chip him down.
    Are boss Sp 1 and sp2 blockable? Or should I dodge for sure?