**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is Domino the greatest defender ever ??

2»

Comments

• Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 292 ★★
    No ( someone else )

Kingpin and Thing are bastards to fight without a proper counter. Domino, if you can intercept and time against her you can fare pretty well in anyplace but BG. In BG she's formidable without the right counter.

thing can be nasty but you don't need a counter, keep an eye on his rock stacks and power bar and you can do him with nearly anyone, but absolutely can ruin you with a bad battlegrounds draw or eq node
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 720 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    No ( someone else )

I freaking hate Attuma, basically a magik 2.0 where you lose plenty of health just by attacking zzz without the proper counter you can easily lose the round in BG even if you played perfectly

I guess I've never fought an Attuma without Kitty? Ever since his introduction I've always fought him with Kitty and had a pretty easy time?
    Congratulations but did you read the part where i said ''without the proper counter''? She can very well be banned for that match or you simply don't have a kitty on your roster
    Sorry what I actually meant by that was that Kitty is my only decently ranked Mutants so I use her for A LOT of my content, meaning that ive generally never fought Attuma with anyone other than Kitty and didn't realize he was a tough defender.

My bad if that came across totally differently.
    Another day my best option in bg against him was a ninrod, played intercepting the whole time and i lost 50% of my health, dude is ridiculous
    Btw sorry if i sounded agressive as well
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,077 ★★★★★
    No ( someone else )
    Electro is worse imo
  • Options
    GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    No ( someone else )
    Voting No. I find her a pretty easy fight now that I've got her timing down, and I usually use 5* Ultron- he's great against all the Bishops and Apocs.

Hardest fights for me are Thing, Korg, Hulkling, Gorr, and Kingpin, but getting much better against Thing, so sometimes it's just needing practice.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,655 ★★★
    Yes
    Dupped Domino almost right now.
    Will she rock now??
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,650 ★★★★★
    No ( someone else )
    I find her pretty easy tbh. It's really easy to get an opening against her. When she charges with her medium you can swipe back and then swipe forward to intercept 100% of the time (assuming lucky isn't active, in which case you shouldn't be trying to combo her anyway.) If you are using a tech champ you can dex her SP1 and SP2 with no issues. If you are not using a tech champ, parry her sp1 and have enough space for her SP2 so you don't have to dex. Since you can always start a combo when she charges you don't need to parry her, but you can parry her with anyone as long as you aren't too close.
  • Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Surely there are some other tricky defenders but none of them are more likely than Domino to send into oblivion with a single combo imho.
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 502 ★★★
    No ( someone else )
    Ercarret said:

Gotta be Korg for me. I think I've only ever had one flawless victory over him in BG and that was with my Doom. I just Doom cycled him into oblivion. Unfortunately, that was still a bit too slow and I lost the round. However, most of the time I end up taking way too much damage in all kinds of ways. Since I can't dex his SP1 for the life of me, and it's usually unblockable, he constantly knocks off a lot of my health even when I have someone to counter his thorns damage.

A few kind folks have tried to teach me the way of the SP1 dex but it'll still take some time before I can do it comfortably.

This sounds exactly like me.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,650 ★★★★★
    No ( someone else )
    Ercarret said:

Gotta be Korg for me. I think I've only ever had one flawless victory over him in BG and that was with my Doom. I just Doom cycled him into oblivion. Unfortunately, that was still a bit too slow and I lost the round. However, most of the time I end up taking way too much damage in all kinds of ways. Since I can't dex his SP1 for the life of me, and it's usually unblockable, he constantly knocks off a lot of my health even when I have someone to counter his thorns damage.

A few kind folks have tried to teach me the way of the SP1 dex but it'll still take some time before I can do it comfortably.

Practice dexing his SP1 whenever you can in arena or wherever instead of pushing him to SP2. Once you get it it's pretty automatic. You have to dex sooner than seems natural, just as his leg is coming down and before he actually fires.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,581 ★★★★★
    No ( someone else )
    Korg or Maw
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,013 ★★★★
    No ( someone else )
    Photon.