**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

These Side Quests Are Getting Repetitive

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
I honestly don't know what the Kabam team was smoking when they made this new SQ. After all the complaints the BrutalDLX received last month about being boring and repetitive, one would think that the dev team would put more effort into creating an entertaining quest that engages the player base. Well, one would be wrong.

This month's side quest gives a pitiful amount of rewards per completion, and the amount of time and effort beating the champions takes just isn't enough to justify the pittance we get. This was already an issue last month, where multiple threads had been made complaining about the BrutalDLX's repetitiveness, as well as the lack of worthwhile rewards.

This month has been the same situation, and it seems that Kabam has yet to learn that repetitive side quests don't make for good player content. I do hope that Kabam realises this, and makes improvements to the Side Quest formats in the future

Comments

• Options
    Fr
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    edited October 2023

After all the complaints the BrutalDLX received last month about being boring and repetitive, one would think that the dev team would put more effort into creating an entertaining quest that engages the player base. Well, one would be wrong.

While I agree with you about how bad this was - I wanted to point out something you said by quoting the above.

The game developers can't simply change how an entire quest works on a whim, as this would've been planned out some time in advance.

However, with how poorly received the BrutalDLX and this month's SQ were, I am sure (or would hope) that the team is taking that into consideration for future content they are currently working on or will work on in the future.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    It's not even enjoyable in the least it's just a chore
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    they are probably designing Side quest months before they release. SO complaining in september will not affect the side quest of october. I assume they have 1-2 design always in advance
  • Options
    WonderWanderWonderWander Posts: 53
    After exploring DLX, I decided to skip this month's side quest after initial completion

Rewards not worth the boredom
  • Options
    TherunekingTheruneking Posts: 199 ★★
    Then don't repeat it 😉