New Featured

318Chubz318Chubz Member Posts: 121 ★★
The new features will consist of: Kindred, Photon, Vox, Iron Man, Gladiator & Morbius.

My concern is since Iron Man is just a rework, and already in the basic pool, will y’all still make him a featured champ?

I was hoping y’all would add him but not as an exclusive featured champ. I wanna see Morbius and Werewolf by Night both in the next featured!

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,396 ★★★★★
    IM shouldn't be considered Featured. He should be part of the basics that are in the crystal, but Werewolf should be the 6th Featured.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 588 ★★★
    I don’t remember buffs/reworks making a champ featured. Juggs and kp’s buff was much better than IM’s and they never Took up a spot in the feat pool. Imo take him out sure he’s nice and shiny but everybody has him lol.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,895 ★★★★★

I don’t remember buffs/reworks making a champ featured. Juggs and kp’s buff was much better than IM’s and they never Took up a spot in the feat pool. Imo take him out sure he’s nice and shiny but everybody has him lol.

They haven’t been, but in the months those guys were released, there were also 2 new champs vs the 1 released with the IM buff.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,793 ★★★★★
    318Chubz said:

The new features will consist of: Kindred, Photon, Vox, Iron Man, Gladiator & Morbius.

My concern is since Iron Man is just a rework, and already in the basic pool, will y’all still make him a featured champ?

I was hoping y’all would add him but not as an exclusive featured champ. I wanna see Morbius and Werewolf by Night both in the next featured!

You won't get both in the next one if IM isn't counted. There's only 6 featured champs. So whoever is released first this month would be in the next one.

318Chubz said:

You won't get both in the next one if IM isn't counted. There's only 6 featured champs. So whoever is released first this month would be in the next one.
    A few crystals ago they did 7. But yeah, that’s the only time I remember it happening.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,883 ★★★★★
    How is kindred? Is he good? I’ve seen nothing about him at all!
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Member Posts: 211 ★★
    edited October 2023
    Iron Man was a total rework - I think I recall Miike saying it took somewhere in the order of a year start to finish. He is effectively a brand new champ that some are lucky enough to already have and should be one of the 6 featured champs.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,793 ★★★★★

318Chubz said:

A few crystals ago they did 7. But yeah, that’s the only time I remember it happening.
    I believe that was the one where the basically "restarted" the cadence of when champs were added since they were getting added to the basic pool before the featured essentially. But that's a vague memory so it might not be accurate.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    They've already confirmed that werewolf by night will be the first released champ of the month though right? i'm certain they specifically pointed that out in the live stream
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★

How is kindred? Is he good? I’ve seen nothing about him at all!

Personally i love him. definitely geared more for defense but on attack he can be a lot of fun, the degen is great with the ghost rider relic and even in non buff matchups he doesn't lose much. being able to drain his power is nice in case mystic dispersion pushes you too far but his rotation is super forgiving and flexible.

could definitely do with a bit of a tune up, possibly just in boosting his damage outside of the degen and maybe giving him a tad more regen but he's a nice counter to a lot of pretty nasty matches like hulkling, galan and gorr

They've already confirmed that werewolf by night will be the first released champ of the month though right? i'm certain they specifically pointed that out in the live stream

He’s been the AW boss for all 3 wars I’ve been in so far this season. People must think he’s good for that, at least.