7.7 not registering

DrakuDraku Member Posts: 11
I just completed 7.1.1, using 4 7 star champs instead of 5, and it didn’t register it to the quest ( used 4 because of the node that doesn’t allow the same clas to be used )

Comments

• DeepworldDeepworld Member Posts: 285 ★★★
    You probably have to use 5 7* champs then.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    You can't use the choice node
  • PoupPoup Member Posts: 41
    hello, i had a similar issue, i used 5 7* champs, and swaped one 7* for ANOTHER 7* and somehow didnt count for the carina’s challenge..???
  • MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    Poup said:

hello, i had a similar issue, i used 5 7* champs, and swaped one 7* for ANOTHER 7* and somehow didnt count for the carina’s challenge..???

Says in the fine print you aren’t allowed to use the choice node
  • PoupPoup Member Posts: 41
    Maratox said:

Poup said:

Says in the fine print you aren’t allowed to use the choice node
    thanks for your answer, didnt see that one, my bad then
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    You didnt see it because it doesnt say anythign about it, I did a run changing to another 7* since it said nothing about the node, @Kabam Miike is this intended or it should be written in the Carina's challenge description?
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,524 ★★★★★
    Jefechuta said:

You didnt see it because it doesnt say anythign about it, I did a run changing to another 7* since it said nothing about the node, @Kabam Miike is this intended or it should be written in the Carina's challenge description?

Read the objective.
  • EmomikeEmomike Member Posts: 229 ★★
    Jefechuta said:

Lol it literally says can not use choice node lmao
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    edited October 2023

Jefechuta said:

Read the objective.
    Emomike said:

Jefechuta said:

Lol it literally says can not use choice node lmao
    In Spanish it didnt say anything about the node, Idk if in the english version of the game it did say so

EDIT: They updated the spanish version too, now it specifies about the choice node aswell, thanks @Kabam Miike !