Summoned symbiote

In the sugar crash event my symbiote is not gaining his persistent charges at all.

Comments

• Darko_mattev1977Darko_mattev1977 Member Posts: 18
    Hello. In the sugar week event, I completed 100%.
    But I didnt get exploration reward although the game says I gol it. At the same time, dont understand where the missing reward is as I got 100%.
    Please take a look to screenshot.
    My game nick is Darko Mattex
    Thank you

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★

Hello. In the sugar week event, I completed 100%.
    But I didnt get exploration reward although the game says I gol it. At the same time, dont understand where the missing reward is as I got 100%.
    Please take a look to screenshot.
    My game nick is Darko Mattex
    Thank you

It's a visual bug. Other forum users have already posted about this issue, and it is currently being addressed.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

In the sugar crash event my symbiote is not gaining his persistent charges at all.

He doesn't get his charges in the candy quest, only in Knulls void quest
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 366 ★★★

Then we essentially have a useless champion to play through a sidequest. Lovely.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    edited October 2023

Then we essentially have a useless champion to play through a sidequest. Lovely.
    Hardly useless. Plenty of special boosts tailored just for him to make him OP in that sidequest
  • Z_crusaderZ_crusader Member Posts: 6
    Same here 100% compl
    etion but not the 100% complete rewards