**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Sugar Crash Week 1 Reward Bug

So I hit 100% on week one but it says I have 200 candy I haven’t collected. When I look at the map, that reward is sitting out in space, off of the map paths with no way to get to it. Bug or some super secret way to get to it?

Comments

• Options
    Jez25Jez25 Posts: 45
    Haha.. no answer from Kabam as usual.. probably don't even know the problem exist
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,154 ★★★
    edited October 2023
    Do you know how to find a certain thread out of a couple that talk about the same issue that have kabam's response to that bug? Cause i have a hard time looking
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    HSS75 said:

Do you know how to find a certain thread out of a couple that talk about the same issue that have kabam's response to that bug? Cause i have a hard time looking

• Options

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,489 ★★★★★

Damn, even the support team told you to open your eyes and read lmfaooo
  • Options
    Teds_1_RoosterTeds_1_Rooster Posts: 41
    edited October 2023
    If that’s what you think it says you might need a stronger eyeglass prescription or maybe learn to read. If you search Sugar Crash this was the first one addressing this issue. Think before you open your mouth…please!
  • Options
    Hi.
    Second week, second time I did not get my rewards. This time I remembered to take screenshot.
    Where are those 4.4k candies?