Need Advice on Which 6-Star Champion to Ascend

IronAvengerIronAvenger Member Posts: 373 ★★
Hey fellow Summoners,

I hope everyone is doing well in the Contest of Champions! I find myself in a bit of a dilemma and could really use some advice from the experienced members of our community.

I have several 6-Star champions that I've managed to bring up to Rank 3, and they're all duped except for Doctor Doom. I'm torn between which one to prioritize for my first 6* ascension, and I'm hoping you can help me make an informed decision. Here's the list of champions I'm considering:

1. Nick Fury
2. Human Torch
3. Archangel
4. Doctor Doom
5. Kingpin
6. Ultron (Prime)

I've had success using all of them in different aspects of the game. But I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences with these champions.

Thanks in advance for your advice! Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Comments

• AnbeiAnbei Member Posts: 131
    Nick Fury, you get two for one.
  • Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Member Posts: 352 ★★★
    (CR7) said:

Hey fellow Summoners,

I hope everyone is doing well in the Contest of Champions! I find myself in a bit of a dilemma and could really use some advice from the experienced members of our community.

I have several 6-Star champions that I've managed to bring up to Rank 3, and they're all duped except for Doctor Doom. I'm torn between which one to prioritize for my first 6* ascension, and I'm hoping you can help me make an informed decision. Here's the list of champions I'm considering:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Human Torch
    3. Archangel
    4. Doctor Doom
    5. Kingpin
    6. Ultron (Prime)

I've had success using all of them in different aspects of the game. But I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences with these champions.

Thanks in advance for your advice! Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Kingpin
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    Torch and Archangel are mostly used where they can cheese the fights, I would pick Kingpin or Doom, in same order over others.
  • IronAvengerIronAvenger Member Posts: 373 ★★
    Krishna24 said:

Torch and Archangel are mostly used where they can cheese the fights, I would pick Kingpin or Doom, in same order over others.

Thanks for the advice. Does Doom need to be duped to be more effective?