**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best, different counters to Thing, ebony maw

With all the new characters this last year, just wondering what are your best counters to Thing and Ebony Maw. Really appreciate the feedback and help.

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Best Thing counter for me is Falcon, just get his locked on ability activated and Thing doesn't gain his rock stacks. Maw I usually use hulk for him, not sure if the best counter but hulk's damage help make it a quick fight
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    Specifically this year, Silk and Photon destroy Maw. Kate takes Thing easily
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Best counter for Thing is Black Cat. 100% win in BGs every time.
  • Options
    GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    For Thing, I usually use Moleman or Ultron, and occasionally Black Panther. I don't have those other champs mentioned so can't compare. Spider Ham for Maw is my best option.
  • Options
    ChAmp08ChAmp08 Posts: 62
    Human torch for maw and Nick Fury for thing👍
  • Options
    Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    Valkyrie is the best thing counter in the game, and for maw human torch just melts him
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Specifically this year, Silk and Photon destroy Maw. Kate takes Thing easily

Silk also has slow so maybe she's also good for thing? I haven't tried her tho
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    valk and s99
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    I use Red Hulk for Maw and Masacre for Thing.
  • Options
    FubbieFubbie Posts: 142
    Thanks for the wonderful, insightful answers.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    People forget herc absolutely destroys thing. He's one of my go to counters, actually quicker than valk! Torch is obviously the best maw counter, but titania also works a treat, as does QS.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    Maybe not the best or common counter, but having to use some strange counters in this meta, Viv works really well against maw. And obviously tigra against thing.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 634 ★★★
    For Thing - Valk, Kate bishop,black cat,Falcon,Hit monkey
    For Maw- Silk, Titania,Hulk,Torch,Ham