Infinite Loading Issue Before Fights in Marvel Contest of Champions

Dear Marvel Contest of Champions Support Team,

I write this permission to report a persistent problem that I have been facing in the game "Marvel Contest of Champions". Over the past few days, I've experienced infinite loading before starting in-game fights. This significantly hampered my gaming experience, making it virtually unplayable.

Problem Description: After selecting an opponent and starting a fight, a fantasy loading screen appears. However, instead of loading quickly and allowing me to join the fight, the game gets stuck in an infinite loading loop. I waited several minutes for various benefits, but the game never loaded the fight itself.

This occurs in all fighting modes, whether in story mode, special missions or alliance events.

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,216 ★★★★★
    MrBrendo said:

Dear Marvel Contest of Champions Support Team,

*checks url just to make sure* uh huh i see
  • LimeFireLimeFire Member Posts: 3
    Having the infinite updating issue here also. Reinstalling the game does nothing, this appears to be an issue with the new update. I also haven't gotten my login calendar either.

I can't play AW or AQ with my alliance. If this continues, I might have to walk away. There's no point with no access to the important stuff, and I haven't seen a single response from the devs about this issue.
    I should add, I'm not even getting a loading bar, just "updating".
  • MrBrendoMrBrendo Member Posts: 3
    LimeFire said:

Having the infinite updating issue here also. Reinstalling the game does nothing, this appears to be an issue with the new update. I also haven't gotten my login calendar either.

I can't play AW or AQ with my alliance. If this continues, I might have to walk away. There's no point with no access to the important stuff, and I haven't seen a single response from the devs about this issue.

Reinstalling the game didn't really solve the problem here either, much less clearing the cache, they'll soon kick me out of the alliance lol
    Try it again, seems to be fixed for me now. It's doing the normal 5mb updates before each match.
  • Blank0123Blank0123 Member Posts: 5