Arena 6* Featured

KiritsugucarlKiritsugucarl Member Posts: 19
Hello, I am like 2 month-old player and just kinda got into arena, wondering if how much points do i need to get the Thing 6* for the current featured? I have a lot of 6* already and 5*, can u give me some insights about the arena cutoff? I am currently at 6.5m points

Comments

• MiniMFMiniMF Member Posts: 848 ★★★★

Hello, I am like 2 month-old player and just kinda got into arena, wondering if how much points do i need to get the Thing 6* for the current featured? I have a lot of 6* already and 5*, can u give me some insights about the arena cutoff? I am currently at 6.5m points

it can be between 50 m and 200m depending if the champ is new or not. We cant have a precise idea but i dont think you'll be able to get him if you have less than 50M points.. Sorry, it requires 200+ 6* and few 7* and play all day + refresh etc... Dealing and competing with bot also. You should care about arena only for the milestones dont try to get the 6* champ
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,264 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    MiniMF said:

it can be between 50 m and 200m depending if the champ is new or not. We cant have a precise idea but i dont think you'll be able to get him if you have less than 50M points.. Sorry, it requires 200+ 6* and few 7* and play all day + refresh etc... Dealing and competing with bot also. You should care about arena only for the milestones dont try to get the 6* champ
    Yeah OP there's absolutely no shot at it unless you're at least an upper middle endgame player. 50M seems pretty low for the featured arena. Maybe for the basic 50m would be pretty safe
  • KiritsugucarlKiritsugucarl Member Posts: 19
    Thanks guys, i guess ill just get the units from crystals
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    For 2 months, you're doing smashingly. The Arena is one of those modes that you keep playing, and as your Roster grows, it gets easier and easier to put up Points. Keep at it. Don't burn yourself out unless you have a good chance at the Champ. Also, you can find the results of past Arenas posted by Google-ing them. That should give you a rough idea overall, but it's always a blind contest. Good luck!