Medium attack during combo

After the update, the AI can do a medium attack during a combo. For example LMLLL, LLMLM, etc. She had never been able to do that before. As far as I know medium attack can only be at the beginning and end of the combo.
https://youtu.be/38SozOy-pFg?feature=shared

Comments

• iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 727 ★★★★
    The AI has plenty of issues but this ain't one of them, you can do the same combo easily, what you can't do is more than 2 mediums on the same combo or do any sort of hit after the 2º medium
    This LLMLM is a combo i often use with hercules when i dash back and light intercept the opponent, if i intend to do a 5 hit combo with him that's how i do it
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 7,127 ★★★★★
    There isnt an issue with this because it's a basic combo. What is an issue is the AI breaking out of stun to **** on you
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Combo ends on 4th light or 2nd medium.
  • OpxOpx Posts: 135

The AI has plenty of issues but this ain't one of them, you can do the same combo easily, what you can't do is more than 2 mediums on the same combo or do any sort of hit after the 2º medium
    This LLMLM is a combo i often use with hercules when i dash back and light intercept the opponent, if i intend to do a 5 hit combo with him that's how i do it

Make me a video of how you do a medium attack in the middle of a combo. It is impossible. A mid attack is either the start or end of a combo. Impossible in the middle you do a 5 hit combo.
    Now I saw how Drax gave me a medium attack in the middle of the combo, which is a two attack and continued to finish the combo.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 7,127 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Opx said:

Make me a video of how you do a medium attack in the middle of a combo. It is impossible. A mid attack is either the start or end of a combo. Impossible in the middle you do a 5 hit combo.
    Now I saw how Drax gave me a medium attack in the middle of the combo, which is a two attack and continued to finish the combo.
    You've never followed a medium up with a light immediately? It's technically two separate combos but if you do it well enough you can string it together. Don't think it works with every character though. Spacing and reach and stuff
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Opx said:

Happy? Look bud i play this game for 6 years already, if you're new to the game just ask for stuff, don't just come up and say ''hur dur it's impossible'' when people already told you it's not and explained why
  • OpxOpx Posts: 135
    Alright. You're right, you have to start with a light attack. My fault. Unfortunately, AI has never done this before.