Carinas help

Exo27Exo27 Member Posts: 55
For my first carinas, I've decided to do the 5.3.1 with only 3 stars. I'm thinking of bringing Gamora and ghost, but what's a good team for this challange?

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    Aegon worked great back in the day. It should be easier now since act 5 was nerfed. Maybe Ghost, Aegon, Herc, Gamora, and Kitty or someone. Maybe swap 2 for Quake and Nick fury for the evade synergy just in case
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Literally anyone works for it since the act 5 nerf. You should have a free 3* lady deathstrike from a few months ago and she can solo the whole path. Mordo boss could be slightly annoying but just bring torch + white magneto prefight and you can parry him all day, free solo.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I believe I did Herc, aegon, white mags (prefight for mordo), torch, Heimdall. I can't remember though if I switched out Herc/Aegon for a synergy partner though.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★

Literally anyone works for it since the act 5 nerf. You should have a free 3* lady deathstrike from a few months ago and she can solo the whole path. Mordo boss could be slightly annoying but just bring torch + white magneto prefight and you can parry him all day, free solo.

Oh yeah she should shred with how her ruptures work
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    You've already gotten some solid advice so I don't have so much to add except maybe bring Guardian if you have an open spot. A little extra block proficiency from his self-synergy won't hurt since you'll take a lot of chip damage in there since 3*s are so squishy. It's best to not rely on parrying at all and just go for intercepts throughout, but you're going to want to parry every now and again. Especially if you use the White Mags pre-fight against the Mordo boss.

When does you unlock carine's challenges

They first become available when you become Thronebreaker, and then some more become available when you become Paragon.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    I did colossus with synergies and he was a monster. Very forgiving too.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,192 ★★★★
    Think I did it with ghost with Odin prefight