Options

Adam Warlock stasis pod stun

Dear @Kabam Miike and Game team

My 6* R5 sig 200 ascended Adam Warlock keeps getting stuned while stasis pod is active... This makes Adam Warlock impossible to play in Abyss of Legends. I use my sp2 and after entering the stasis pod, the opponent keeps stun locking me until my Adam gets KO or has 10%. Could the game team make Adam stun immune while in stasis pod because this make him impossible to play in endgame contents where he should break the meta since he has an attacker kit ?

Comments

• Options
    vl4evervl4ever Posts: 11
    Just had this happen to me. The AI was constantly hitting into my pod but instead of them getting stunned, I got stunned
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    This is a well known flaw of adam warlock. Not being stun immune or fully debuff immune (except soul barb) is a big weakness, as well as the fact that his taunt should be passive as adam warlock is useless if opponent doesn't play aggressively, and is thus countered by all debuff immune or shrug off champs/nodes. If Kabam fixed those things he would be top tier but they announced he will not get these minor buffs and remain as he is so he is unusable in abyss of legends and any matchups where you get stunned. For this reason I chose to R5 my cgr instead of Adam.
  • Options
    KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Posts: 116
    Yeah I was thinking to R5 my CGR and then ascend him for Abyss mainly (I haven't completed it yet and I do not have a 6* Aegon but I have a 5* R5 ascend Aegon) but then I went like "Oh, the 6 aptitude rotation could fail due to thé opposent stunning me while charging my heavy... I don't want to spend loads of units reviving my CGR so I am gonna use Adam Warlock who is much easier to play." And there I am with a completely useless (for Abyss only) Adam Warlock ! I almost regret all the mats and Time that I put into him ! I feel like I have thrown 7 M gold and enough mats to R4 3 6* only to have a 6* R5 sig 200 ascend Adam Stunlocked
  • Options
    KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Posts: 116
    edited October 2023
    *the opponent
    *ascended