**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

GOLD Alliance Lf Active Members - Add Me if Interested!

We’re an AW-focused, tight-knit group who has managed to reach G3 from S1 this season. However, as we close in on G2, we are still in need of active members as we look to expand! 💪🏾

While AW is our main focus during season, we still do run AQ groups and are getting more into BGs as well. So please don’t let that stop you from reaching out!

DISCORD is also required for AW communication, but we understand that fun comes first and primarily use this game as a way to come together. Many of us are knowledgeable players while others are semi-retired—myself included! 😜 We also love helping each other grow in the game, sharing advice, and celebrating our victories! 🍾

If you’re ultra competitive, this might not be the alliance for you despite the fact we have and welcome TB and Paragon players. We will always do our best to rise up on the ranks, but don’t want anyone who’s going to belittle others or put their needs ahead of the group. On the contrary, if you’re active, love the grind, want to meet new people, and value communication…we’d love to hear from you!

Minimum requirement is 12K prestige. Feel free to message me on here or add me as a friend in the app since we are a private/by request. You can also add our leader (Itsy Bitsy) in game or on discord @ghostspideyyy.

Regardless, I hope you find what I you’re looking for and hope to hear from you soon!

Comments