**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Content?

Is there plans to bring any new content to the game? Been playing for about 2.5 years now and doing aq and now this new version of war which seems like not many care for gets a tad bit boring...asking for a friend 😁

Comments

• Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    It's called Act 5. Maybe you've heard of it. Also, a new Story Quest starts every 4 - 5 weeks. But if that doesn't do it for you, don't worry.... bases are coming!!! Soon!!

I know this because kabam has been saying it for well over 2 years now.
  • Options
    I'll give you Act 5 and then a new chapter comes out what every 6 months? The month long events are no different than aq or war...
  • Options
    KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    Agreed, Alliance Quest has become extremely boring. Story quest hardly count as new content. Same stuff every month that is more of a bore to complete. Would be nice to see something new and fresh like a co-op quest between an alliance mate and yourself.
  • Options
    Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    I have to agree I took a Month of October off from Alliance play and felt refreshed. But I would like to see a new event as well and have longer breaks between AQ.