Friday announcements

Radhe12i292Radhe12i292 Member Posts: 14
Hope for new content definitely need it

Comments

• Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Do 7 for 7, or sq or eq or incursions or arena or 8.3 coming out soon, aw aq bgs will be coming back soon explore story do eop or carinas challenge, do shooting stars

TLDR; There’s plenty to do in game mate
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Member Posts: 992 ★★★
    Why do people want more & more content when there's already Loads of them to do.
    Do Paragon's gaunlet, Arena, Incursions, Abyss if you are done with all 🙄
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Ansh_A said:

There should be a rule, you can only ask for new content if you have explored this month's eq, 100% side quest as released at the time, completed story quest till 8.2, completed paragon quest, completed all milestones in aq and finished one sector of incursions. We will need to see proof before entertaining any new content requests. We also need confirmation from alliance members that you are pulling your weight in aq and aw.

Finished TB + ParaGauntlet EQ, all Candy SQ so far, Victory Track BG, all the Solo Goals for Werewolf and Villains and Loki, new Incursions Sector 5 fully (waiting for Champ refresh) and Alliance stuff ofc.

But still not asking for more content, still enough to do with 7 for 7 plus Act 8.3 will be released soon.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 830 ★★★
    Lol it's the first time i'm short on energy refills cause there's just so much to do in game atm and this dude wants more content..