**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Classic Daredevil VS Mystic Spider-Man.

DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,591 ★★★★
I was doing a war and brought classic Daredevil rank5 signature level 200 5*. He was great at auto evading the sp1 from Mystic Spider-Man and great at bypassing the miss! But I didn’t understand why wasn’t my Daredevil not able to auto evade the sp2 from Mystic spider-man? I read the sp2 kit and it doesn’t say that it can bypass the evade mechanism or anything like that so I can only assume that kabam didn’t register the sp2 from Mystic Spider-Man as an projectile type of attack. Unless I’m missing something?

Doing path 8 in war.

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Did you get hit by the first hit of sp2? Then you won't evade the subsequent projectiles
  • Options
    Also, nodes? I don't remember what path 8 was
  • Options

Did you get hit by the first hit of sp2? Then you won't evade the subsequent projectiles

I did get hit by the first sp2 hit. But it shouldn’t matter? The first sp2 hit is a projectile type attack together with the rest of it.
  • Options

Also, nodes? I don't remember what path 8 was

I don’t have picture of the nodes as I’ve cleared path 8, but I provide them in next war round to investigate more.
  • Options
    It's a kick with his legs right
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,580 ★★★★★
    A lot of specials have built-in 'special stuns' so that once you're hit, you're hit.

That can interfere with Evading later projectiles.
  • Options
    You guys are absolutely right. I did get hit by an sp2 leg kick, but I assumed my Classic Daredevil would still be able to auto evade from those projectiles beams.