**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Broken Prefights

I have had the issue with prefight selection not registering with absorbing man during offseason war, and up until today I thought it had corrected itself. The prefight selection for which form to start in, is simply dropped causing me to take a ton of hazard shift damage that I otherwise would not have. Other members of my alliance are reporting the same issue with Kate bishop prefights - so I imagine this issue is wide spread.

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    You have to check and make sure the prefight diamond shows up next to the node icon before going in to the fight. If it’s not there the prefight didn’t apply
  • Options
    TheGame84TheGame84 Posts: 22
    After the button activates there is no button to press to attempt to activate it again.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    I would upload the video if it would let me. I watched the video and you are right, no diamond appeared. I had no way to “re-activate” black uru form though.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    If you back out and go back in that generally populates the diamond
  • Options
    I appreciate it. I’ll keep that in mind going forward - they should still just fix the game though!