**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WHO COULD BE A PAIN IN THE A DEFENDER IF RANKED UP

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 967 ★★★
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
Can you tell me who will a a Tough Defender if I rank them Up. I have Awakening gem too, so It's ok...Please suggest me whom I should Rank up
I CAN TAKE UP 2 CHAMPIONS. PLEASE COMMENT ON WHO WILL BE GOOD!
PEACE ✌️ ☮️

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,997 ★★★★★

Chill with the caps

I put up CAPS because they are important infor to be noticed
    PEACE ✌️ ☮️
    It's not needed and considered quite rude on the forums
    Oh! My apologies for that...I didn't mean to do it
    Peace✌️ ☮️
    You did mean to do it as you literally just said in your prior message lmfao
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Chill with the caps

PEACE ✌️ ☮️
    Peace✌️ ☮️
    I said that I didn't mean to be Rude
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,997 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Chill with the caps

PEACE ✌️ ☮️
    Peace✌️ ☮️
    I'll chalk it up to english possibly not being your first language because that's not what your message meant
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★
    Kindred, Sersi, Mephisto, Nova, Maw, Thing (needs high sig), Mojo, Dormammu, Bishop, and Havok are all good defenders. Additionally, Moleman surprisingly works well for me on defense if they don't have a mutant
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Chill with the caps

PEACE ✌️ ☮️
    Peace✌️ ☮️
    I'll chalk it up to english possibly not being your first language because that's not what your message meant
    Ah! Well I guess people can understand what I meant....I put up a post on Annoying Defenders....
    Turns out I am one of them LOL 😆 😂
    Let's stop with this now....Please
  • Options

Kindred, Sersi, Mephisto, Nova, Maw, Thing (needs high sig), Mojo, Dormammu, Bishop, and Havok are all good defenders. Additionally, Moleman surprisingly works well for me on defense if they don't have a mutant

Got it....So I will go with Kindred & one more champion...Can you select one...P.S- I have Thing as 6 Star
  • Options
    Kindred, Maw, Mephisto, Thing, Sauron, Mysterio, Bishop, maybe Aarkus, Killmonger, and maybe Mojo
    You have a lot of good defenders, so pick your poison.
    If I had to choose 2, probably Kindred and Maw
  • Options

Kindred, Maw, Mephisto, Thing, Sauron, Mysterio, Bishop, maybe Aarkus, Killmonger, and maybe Mojo

Thank You do they need to be awakened?
  • Options
    PristineWaterPristineWater Posts: 46
    Mysterio and Nightcrawler (or Bishop).
  • Options

Mysterio and Nightcrawler (or Bishop).

Already have Bishop as 6 Star
  • Options

Thank You do they need to be awakened?
    Kindred yes maw no
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    To the topic: Peni and Bishop, also Sersi.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,008 ★★★★★
    IT IS OKAY TO TYPE ALL IN CAPS.
  • Options
    GrO_otGrO_ot Posts: 35
    In no particular order, but I would rank these as defenders; Killmonger, Peni, Terrax, Mangog, Thing, Maw and Sauron. I'd probably end up with Terrax and Maw, since Terrax is already duped, and Maw is troublesome anyway. But, with Morbius in the game, Maw is easy now…but then again, at the level you're operating at, the opponents aren't likely to have many of him.
  • Options
    GrO_ot said:

In no particular order, but I would rank these as defenders; Killmonger, Peni, Terrax, Mangog, Thing, Maw and Sauron. I'd probably end up with Terrax and Maw, since Terrax is already duped, and Maw is troublesome anyway. But, with Morbius in the game, Maw is easy now…but then again, at the level you're operating at, the opponents aren't likely to have many of him.

Thanks But I am Cavalier, Level 60...I am also Diamond IV in BG, So I guess people are gonna have him. He is a Nightmare to me...That Unblockable Glide🥶
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    I'd say rank 1 or 2 if you make a decision. 5 stars are quite outdated and you may feel regret in ranking some specifically for defence when your 6 and 7 star roster expands
  • Options
    Akki_94Akki_94 Posts: 51
    edited October 2023
    My mini (casual gameplay-non-grind) account is cavalier & lvl 43,started last year but left at conqueror after completing act3.
    In September started playing there & rushed through act5 completion & then became cavalier.
    I got 5* herc, awakened him n out sigs into him.
    Rest , i am using my resources in 6* only
    Nimrod & herc are 5* r5 champs.
    5 x r2 6* champs.
    I would say go for 6* champs & only rankup recently released champs as 5* like kindered, silk, photon & some other.
    Peace ☮️
  • Options
    Akki_94 said:

My mini (casual gameplay-non-grind) account is cavalier & lvl 43,started last year but left at conqueror after completing act3.
    In September started playing there & rushed through act5 completion & then became cavalier.
    I got 5* herc, awakened him n out sigs into him.
    Rest , i am using my resources in 6* only
    Nimrod & herc are 5* r5 champs.
    5 x r2 6* champs.
    I would say go for 6* champs & only rankup recently released champs as 5* like kindered, silk, photon & some other.
    Peace ☮️

Thanks i was gonna do Kindred
  • Options
    hi_im_sir said:

I'd say rank 1 or 2 if you make a decision. 5 stars are quite outdated and you may feel regret in ranking some specifically for defence when your 6 and 7 star roster expands

Yes, I am gonna R3 2 champs. I have lots of T5CC going to waste...That's why i decided to Rank some Champs up