**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Which heroes are wroth upgrading.

I am currently working on 6.2.5.

Need suggestions on which heros are worth upgrading. Also have 2 5* generic awakening gems, are any of above 5 stars need them?
I do have 6*R2 CGR, kingPin, kittypryde, fut antman, Rulk

Comments

• Options
    BadahBadah Posts: 257 ★★
    edited October 2023
    Doom, still useful even as a 5*. You will need someone who causes bleeds on the opponent for 6.3.1 Medusa, so rank your best bleeder.
    Edit: I don’t have Morbius, but he might be an option for that 6.2.5 Mordo boss
  • Options
    IndianGamer3IndianGamer3 Posts: 72
    @Badah I'm looking for an Archangel 5 or 6 star
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★

@Badah I'm looking for an Archangel 5 or 6 star

No need.you have symbiote supreme he is the best counter for medusa, even at r4.
  • Options
    @captain_rogers felt he is weak and Lil slow to gain some damage effect in game. Any suggestions on rotation? I take him to sp3 and attack for bleed. I know doom rotation and can keep doing sp3 and sp2 but very noob using doom as I unlocked him a week back
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★

@captain_rogers felt he is weak and Lil slow to gain some damage effect in game. Any suggestions on rotation? I take him to sp3 and attack for bleed. I know doom rotation and can keep doing sp3 and sp2 but very noob using doom as I unlocked him a week back

Just spam sp3, you will activate all three blessings. Then keep hitting medusa until next sp3. For symbiote supreme, mystic dispersion mastery is must (atleast lvl 4).. it is also great for doom and various other mystics.
  • Options
    Completed 6.2.6 today. Thank you