**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

nonsense

Seriously kabam, i need yall to explain to me how:

1. my champs drop their guard in the middle of a block
2. my champs dodge back when i'm swiping forward for an attack
3. auto fight activates whenever it wants...

this is complete bs that should NOT be happening at this point, and its making the game less and less enjoyable . get your stuff together guys

Comments

• SanvondesSanvondes Posts: 13
    Theres an issue where im not getting good champs based on how little i spend on this awesome n addictive game. When will that be fixed? Also i just want to make sure that this other issue of me getting 17 science t4 cats when my other class cats are not even half way full is also fixed. Also... where are the science champs? I keep gettin mutant champs but a whole lot of science cats n gems? That must be a bug... right? Im sure u can adjust a number on the back end and make it more fair to the players!

Sincerely,
    Magik Mike 😂

#freetoplay
    #save #your #money #for #hookers #and #blow
  • mespadamespada Posts: 59
    sanvodes, your response is irrelevant. how do you equate actual issues that affect more than just me, to your inadequacies? and why are you babbling about free to play? nowhere in my post was spending money mentioned, compensation asked for, or a threat to quit playing. all that was asked for is an explanation as to why these things are to still happening (after all these updates and maintenances), as well as a working game. now, if you have nothing real to contribute, go eat a frank
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I am maintaining hope. Maybe before we say goodbye to '17 some of the listed issues will be fixed. Still running into massive lag at points in some fights. Others seem to run (reasonably) smoothly...why?? What is the difference between one fight and another? Still command response issues, as discribed, blocks dropping, multiple powerup "missfires"? Give us the gift of a functioning game and champs for xmas!
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    The problems with the app have become ridiculous. I've had to give up working on act 5 because the lag is so bad. All high end content is unplayable for me at this time because one little lag allowing your opponent to get a hit on you means instant death. Hopefully they are working on this.