**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for an alliance that grinds the arenas

I'm heavily invested in the arenas and would like to find an alliance with 29 other members who are also grinders. If your alliance has member arena minimums for Arena Combat and Perfect Series while not just relying on 10-12 members to get those final milestone for the rest of your team then please hit me up. Currently run Map 5x5 while also Tier 2 in War. Have done Map 6 but not looking to make that a permanent thing. Completion and Duels are always hit but again I'm looking for like minded arena individuals. Current prestige is 4692 with the stash necessary to take up champs but don't have the champs necessary to do so. Working on it so hope to find a new home soon. IGN "DatDudeCG" Line ID "YaboyCG"

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Good luck, sounds a lil sparse to find just a arena grinding alliance...
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    I have the same predicament with my current alliance but I can't imagine being anywhere else. Great fun and hilarious team. We excel in almost everything except just the Arena Combat and Perfect Series. That, I can live without.

Personally, if your current alliance's only drawback is the problem you have right now, the 250 4* shards aren't worth the fun and camaraderie. Just my two cents.
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    Look us up. We are grinders and I just posted a new recruitment message on the forum about looking for some one just like you. Check out the post by BK_1 and you will see you might be a good fit. Hit me up in game of on LINE man, BAW.KING. HOPE TO TALK TO YOU SOON.
  • DatDudeCGDatDudeCG Posts: 12
    BK_1 wrote: »
    Look us up. We are grinders and I just posted a new recruitment message on the forum about looking for some one just like you. Check out the post by BK_1 and you will see you might be a good fit. Hit me up in game of on LINE man, BAW.KING. HOPE TO TALK TO YOU SOON.

Hit up the Line chat hope to talk to you soon