**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

hits landed no damage

Since recent update had several fights in quests, valor event, war, and AQ with a new issue.

Most recent fight just now, AQ map 4 fighting a green symbiod with Wolverine (regen opportunity). Got him pinned and landing combos but no damage. Now we all make mistakes and slip up but I'm pretty damn consistent clearing entire paths for the full map with my unduped 4/40 Wolverine.

Happened in quests while opponent pinned as well. With no visible health on the opponent I'm landing 12 hits without a KO like they are indestructible.

Not just with Wolverine. Used my 5* Hulk hitting for 100.. Kabam'd. Similar instances in war with 4/40 WW2 and quests with various champs. Just unlocked assassination so I've been keeping a close eye on its effect.

Is this just me? Drastically reduced damage after chaining combos, no damage near end of opponents life, no damage after chained combos, little or no damage when pinned. Seems to happen after chaining combos and/or laying into a pinned opponent. Damage over time still seems to be working as usual.

There's another odd issue going back a few updates, inconsistent so far. Opponent's heavy attacks and sp1 travel FAR like across the screen and a very large portion of the map. Sometimes Juggs sp1 requires double dash back, usually single dash back works even if I'm right on top of him (that's the point of evading right). Sometimes heavy attacks like the flip kick cover twice the distance.

Missing parry and evades are on me. I'm not counting issues with my sloppy play or bad connections/lag either.