**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How much to 100% LOL

Thinking about going for 100% completion in LOL. Have a duped 5* Starlord signature 60. Already did easy path, now have six paths to go. What is average amount of Odins needed to finish the rest?

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    It's entirely dependent on how well you play and what other champions you have to counter champs like abomination and guillotine. I've heard of people doing it for under an odin each path but a lot I've actually seen used about 1.5-2.5 odins per path on average
  • Options
    KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    Depends on skill, and what other champs you have. Also if you have the right champs to maintain extended enraged timer when bringing in a co-pilot champ. Unless you have some great skill you can expect to spend a grand or more.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Budget about 5-6k units per path and it should, (SHOULD) be enough.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm going to wait for 5.4 to come out so I can 5/65 SL before I go for 100%. Saving units in the meantime.
  • Options
    TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    I'm going to wait for 5.4 to come out so I can 5/65 SL before I go for 100%. Saving units in the meantime.

I wanted to do the same, but I thought about prestige issues, so I tried the morales path (all outer path till gamora, then miles bw ds mk rr), and I actually spent just 2.5k units for it. I still have 28k units saved in almost 1 year of arena, so I’ll go with the 4/55 for the 100% and rank 5 a champion with prestige
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    have an ally mate who completed it in under 3 odins
  • Options
    Itay1234212Itay1234212 Posts: 62
  • Options
    TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    NDK13 wrote: »
    have an ally mate who completed it in under 3 odins

100%???? I can’t believe it. Or, I mean, did he use a ton of units and potions saved? I have an ally mate who soloes maestro, like 410 combo, but even him spent around 17k for the 100%
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    I don't see the value if it's costing 5-6k units per path, even an Odin per path is £100 a pop.
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Depends on how much you value the t2A, 5* generic gem, and 5* LoLtron, but you can also simply grind arena for units and complete it without spending any actual money.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I don't see the value if it's costing 5-6k units per path, even an Odin per path is £100 a pop.

I haven't spent a cent on it. I don't even grind hard on arena. Just do one path a month and it has been free up to now.

Please enlighten me how your getting 3k units a month then without grinding arena?

Because it smells like either my sons took a turd or your talking....

No offence, friendly banter lol
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Haji_Saab wrote: »

I haven't spent a cent on it. I don't even grind hard on arena. Just do one path a month and it has been free up to now.

Please enlighten me how your getting 3k units a month then without grinding arena?

Because it smells like either my sons took a turd or your talking....

No offence, friendly banter lol

He said that he wasn't grinding hard, not that he wasn't grinding at all. That still could mean that he is hitting every milestone in 4* arenas each series though and that generates a lot of units.
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Can't speak for Haji, but it depends on the definition of grinding hard. I don't grind hard, but I do make a decent amount of units per month with just the milestones from Basic and half the milestones from Featured, depending upon how well the arena crystals treat me (poorly, actually). I have not counted my monthly income to see how much I make though, but 2k is not a bad estimate, I can see 3k being doable.