Crystals Revamp

I would like to formally propose a adjustment to the crystals based on the fact that the game is changing so too should the crystals, from not only the percentages but also what they contain. While I understand that this is a for profit game and this type of thing could take a while to implement it would definitely add shelf life for new and still growing accounts.

Let's start with the crystals that rewards consumables and special items Alliance Crystals, Solo and Daily. While these great when first starting out after a short time they become outdated quickly. Once hitting lvl 60 The Solo crystals should give you items based on where you are progess wise which means only a slight tweak, instead of XP, More quest boost Health and the 5* AG needs to be added for Cav and up. Alliance Crystals should be giving same iso for dupes as other crystals, also increase drop rates for UC AND Punisher since the higher* lvls are so low.

Arena crystals definitely need to drop more units no matter which. The percentages are way too low considering how hard folks grind for battleships. The discount on crystals as you progress is terrible, again for the amount of time put in you should be able to get 100 units off progression based crystals. The daily crystals while having solid items it too falls short, you see tons of 6* in the reel for Paragon yet not getting any at all out of 10plus crystals. Also why in the Cav daily there are no 5* . Also making a little adjustment to the store some items feel outdated and over priced. I enjoy a lot about the game yet I'm not one to rush through it because I didn't want to be burned out nor bored waiting on new content. Also shaving the total amount of shards needed for some crystals definitely should lower at least some, it shouldn't be that at this point in the life cycle only Thronebreaker and Paragon matter.

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★
    Wow. I cant believe i just wasted my time reading this lmfao