**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

8.3 exploration guide

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★
    Krishna24 said:

For Havok boss in 8.3.5 the best counter in game is Colossus. It's practically impossible not to end the fight at 100% health. For anyone needing this info.

Come on man! who needs to end the fight with 100% health. Just chip him with your available roster
    Not sure what you mean. Colossus was in my available roster. Ever noticed those champ swap nodes before the boss fights?
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    Avnish said:

very convenient... though just calling a fight a joke because you used the best counter isn't the best way to approach it. Thanks for making this guide though, alliance mate.

Yes with counter every fight is easy. Or you can say a joke. There was a one time no counter for bishop but now idoom easily can cheese him. Peni was a ridiculous defender but now there is a galan or Hulkling can cheese even without losing 1% health.

Nice guide bro i completed 5 quest 100% already. Will go for final boss.

And btw Gorr is a joke also against 5* R1 Ronan🤣🤣
    *Duped*🤡
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Krishna24 said:

Just explored the quest following your guide, except for 8.3.3 Kingpin path, use any mutant with prowness and Bishops nukes the path except for Red hulk. And for Havok boss in 8.3.5 we can use Angela, CGR aswell but don't block his hits. Just use Angela and refresh armour ups with sp1.

Glad you found it useful! Angela is indeed a great shout for the havok boss. I haven't ranked up my 6 star in the hopes I get her as a 7 star.